FREE WEBSITE QUOTE
Looking for professional and effective website design, hosting & SEO?
FREE SEO REPORT
Already have a website and want to know how you’re ranking in Google?
Our SEO Technology
- Approximately 95% of all search engine users never view sites listed under #25 (or the 3rd page).
- About 650 million people use search engines to find web sites.
- U.S. consumers will spend $327 billion online in 2016, up from $202 billion last year.
- 75% of all online shoppers said that company size was not a factor in having their online shopping needs satisfied.
- Most search engines update their listings every 30 days. If you aren’t resubmitting often enough, you can be wiped right off the list!
Our SEO Technology will get you there & keep you there!
Our SEO program consists of several stages which include keyword research, optimization of website meta code, aggregation of links from third party websites, correction of internal link structure, copy writing and submission to directories. Each stage complements one another and is essential to achieving the ranking results that are critical to your success online. Our SEO Technology is the powerhouse you need behind your results!
Changes in Algorithms, Fluctuation in Rankings.
Websites’ positions on search results change as much as search engines change algorithms. Algorithms change continuously and search engines invest millions in constant development of new algorithmic formulas. To maintain positions and existing online market share, companies must develop strategies that take into account permutations to search engine rankings. Our SEO Technology continuously searches for algorithmic updates/policies and has the power to continuously alter it’s methodology as a direct result of search engine updates.
Search Engine Optimization is a Continuous Process .
Search Engine Optimization does not stop after attainment of desired positions for desired keywords. Left unattended, positions can be lost due to changes in algorithms or to competition. A professional approach to search engine optimization consists of continuous submission efforts, additions of incoming links and ongoing updates of key term rich content.